Friday, January 29, 2010

Surprise!

The best thing happened today....



Mom sent me a package! I was so excited and i would have gotten a picture with it but Britt was in class. But here is what was inside!



Mom sent me shirts i have been wanting and then a puzzle i can do on Sundays, lots of candy, filing folders and lots of other goodies. I was so excited! Mom you are the best and this proves i'm your favorite! :) Mom even labeled all of the contents and it just made my day. Thanks so much mom and dad. Love you!

3 comments:

heidi said...

LUCKY!!! I just sent something to Hawaii -- are you near Laie? Anyhow, mail and packages are the best, huh?

Kathleen said...

that is awesome!! i meant to send some stuff in that too, but mom was to fast at shipping it, that is the best day ever when you get good mail!

meghan said...

Heidi I am in laie! what did you send?
and yes i looovvveee getting mail! so fun :)