Friday, January 22, 2010

Pictures!


This picture is at the Luau that the school put on for the new students. It was on January 5th right before we went to the night show at the PCC. I don't know who the guy on the far left is but the guy right by me is Blake from AZ and the girl is Paris from CO.


This is me at the PCC. We new students got to go the the PCC for free. It was really fun but it seemed like it was the hottest day ever! i was basically sweating...


This is a Pounder Beach. We went there on Saturday the 2nd I think or sometime around then. It was a pretty beach. Mostly people go there to body surf. I just got in and got out. I find i like to watch the water more then i like to be tossed around by it. There was this really cool tree by this beach that made like a cave thing. and up on the rock was the prettiest lookout. There was also a place where you could look down and see medium size crabs. So cool.


The next picture should go before this one because this is in the Dole place. So funny story. You walk into this place and they hand you this thing that says go to the jewelry counter for your prize. So we went there and and they let us choose the paper. Mine said 40 percent of the whatever.. Anyway the lady told me to go look and choose an oyster so i did, little to know that i was being bamboozled into buying a stupid pearl. So she cracked the thing and the pearl was pinkish color and that signifies love a beauty. I was like oh thats cool, and then she goes 7 dollars.. i was like what? Then she goes 7 but you cant wear it that way so for 50 ill put it in a necklace. I was freaking out cause i didn't have 50 to spend and pearls are not my favorite so there was no way i was going to spend 50 dollars on one. so i said no just the pearl. So yes i ended up with a pink pearl that i have nothing to do with. All because i am terrible with understanding accents.. So ya this is me picking out my pearl. It was pretty fun to see.


This is the Dole Factory. The dole whips there were so so sooo good. Possibly even better then the ones in Disneyland.


Im not exactly sure what beach this is or even where it was at other then the South shore. We drove past this on our was to BYUH on the very first day into town. I just thought it was pretty. Little did i know that the north shore beaches are way prettier.

1 comment:

heidi said...

pretty place! sure you don't know the guy in the picture (that is from Curtis).