Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My First Post

Hello everyone!
I have just created this blog for a couple reasons
1. for entertainment purposes
2. for my journaling purposes
3. so you all can know whats going on with me in Hawaii

I will go back this weekend and write about my first couple of days here and add pictures, but for now i will tell about today.

Today was my first day of school at BYUH! It is so pretty and a really nice campus. I had two religion classes first. One is Doctrine and Covenants, and the other is the second half of the New Testament. I really like both of my teachers and feel that they i am going to enjoy those classes. After that i had a lunch break, then i went to my math class. wWhich is dun dun dun dun...STATISTICS!!!! I was so nervouse and got there early and got the best seat in the classroom. I am determined to do good in that class even if i have to be the nerd that sits up fornt and askes alot of questions. I was feeling good about it after class until i tried to do my homework and basically failed, luckily i get two chances. After school was out i went to the beach with my friend Paris. Now i'm going to go to dinner! I hope its good but probably not. they have rice for every meal even breakfast. Its a totally differenet place here but really pretty and the weather is awesome. I miss you all but i am adjusting well. I think i can last a year, maybe if i survive till april.

PS. This is my blog which means that it will have grammer and spelling mistakes so sorry if it drives you crazy. I can't help it because mom isn't right beside me to spell check it. :)

2 comments:

heidi said...

yay! i love hearing about your fun. all us boring people need to live through you. oh and just so you know, there is a spell check button... but it is your blog. ;.(.... (that is from Curtis)

Kathleen said...

woo hoo! i am so happy you got this set up! yes like Heidi says, now we can all live vicariously through you. I knew you would love Hawaii, and I am jealous you are going to be tanner than me :) we miss you and the kids do too!