Friday, January 29, 2010

Here is me showing off my tan...well the little tan that i do have. It will only get better!



This week has been crazy, but fun. Although i can't remmbemer alot of details right now, the main jist of it went like this.
Saturday:


Sunday: Church and fireside (story of everyday here)
Monday: classes, fhe at one of the bishopxricks house. yummy somores!
Tuesday: devotional, big presentation for the whole human devleopment hour. I think i did pretty good. it was cool to see how i wasn't really nervous when i was teaching and after and during i felt so energized..like a teaching high.. kinda weird but fun!
Wednesday: Math test and book reading for a good most of the day
Thursday:nothing exciting oh expect for the school or something like that put onthis show "late night" They had guest and just segments and a musicaly group. It was pretty entertaining but late for me. It got over at 11:15. Way past curfew.

Friday: Today I just got ready did some laundry and then went to breakfast which ws not good. Only hashbrowns that were etable. Then i went to my Social Studies method class. We did this activity where you sit in a circle and you all get 15 beans. Then when it is your turn you get to put a bean in the container after you have shared something that you think is unique about you. If someone has done that too or has it in common with you then they get to put a bean in too. The point is to get rid of all your beans. I liked it and it made time go by fast.

Then i went to lunch and they had yummy pizza. So good! and i was sitting there cause i had like 7 minutes to eat and that is not enough time to worry about who you sit by so i go to this empty table and am sitting there almost done and this chines boy coems and sits by me because he didn't want me to be alone. then i felt bad because i had to leace caue i had to go to class and leave him alone. Honestly i just wanted to finish my food without talking, but he wanted to talk so i answered questions and he was really nice i think (I could only understand some of what he was saying). I think that this is the worst school for me because i am terrible at accents.

So after math me and this boy Paul were supposed to go snorkleing. I do not like the ocean or swimming in it. I really like the beach, not the ocean. But i was going to go to be able to say that i went. But luckily it got cloudy right before we were giong to go so i said we couldnt. Anyway i ended going to Costco with him and his roommates. At this costco the food court was outside. It was a little strange so i took a picture.


Then I decided to come back home. and for the res of the night i am going to watch a movie and do some homework maybe and then go to sleep listening to the rain.

5 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Hi Meg! It's your cousin-Liz. I hope you don't mind me finding your blog and stalking! :) Sounds like you are having a blast and I LOVE seeing what you are up to! Have lots of FUN!! :)

heidi said...

your tan looks a little crispy. ha ha! just kidding! the accent thing is hilarious! oooh, lucky you going to costco. I barely get that therapy anymore!

Kathleen said...

too bad costco isn't close to you, you could work there! love the pictures, Craig says you have to go snorkeling! Good luck with all the accents there!

meghan said...

Liz! I stalk your blog all the time! :) yes I love it here! It is so pretty that it is impossible to not like it!

meghan said...

I am pretty sure that the people with heavy accents avoid me now... its kinda sad