Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Feb 6

Last Saturday Tara and Nat and I decided to go to the beach and lay out for about 4 and a half hours during the worst part of the day.. the consequence of the decision...



That was only after a couple of hours after the beach so it was a little worse later, but now it has turned to a tan!

After the beach we met up with a bunch more friends and took the bus to Kanioh. I'm pretty sure that is not how you spell it but i don't know how. We went the movies to go see Dear John. I really liked the movie, and cried...a lot. I was a train wreck! I would totally go see it again thought. while most of the other girls stayed to shop Justine and I came back to go to the Basketball game. After the game we went back to our friend house and played hand and foot for 3 hours! I finally got home at 2. It was such a fun day. Hawaii is awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to read your adventures! I'm glad you aren't in pain anymore. Love you! Mom xoxo

heidi said...

OUCH!!!! how fun for you! i'm sorely missing hand and foot - I'm so glad there are people there that you can play games with otherwise you might be in withdrawls! (like we are ha ha ha)

Kathleen said...

dont get skin cancer! :)